Dahlia Shemtob H.D.
Dahlia has been helping patients with their emotional, mental, and physical ailments since 1992. What first started as a way of treating a personal issue evolved into a deep professional passion.
She has studied exclusively with today’s most prominent Homeopaths in the world, amongst them: Rajan Sankaran M.D. (Hom), Jayesh Shaw (for a period of two years), Massimo Mangialavori M.D., Roger Morrison M.D., Jonathan Shore M.D., and many others.
Dahlia has been an instructor and taught Homeopathy at Homeopathic Academy of Southern California and a lecturer on Homeopathy for the treatment of chronic diseases since 2000. She has appeared on the Dog Whisperer Show and is the Homeopath to the Cesar Millan family.
She is currently writing her first book, Homeopathy for the Traveler.
- Doctoral Degree in Classical Homeopathy (H.D.) from Curentur University
- Master of Arts in Homeopathy (H.Hom.) from Hahnemann College of Homeopathy in California/England
- Master’s Degree (M.Hom.) from Curentur University in California
- Post Graduate degree from Luminos Masters Clinician Program by Dr. Louis Klein
- Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC), fulfilled by rigorous educational and clinical experience
- National Center for Homeopathy (NCH), which maintains the highest standards for Homeopathy in the U.S.
- American Holistic Health Association (AHHA)
to learn more
To learn what has inspired Dahlia's practice, please see her curated list of resources on Homeopathy.